New Zealand’s international student population has expanded rapidly over the past decade. The New Zealand world-class study program offers power, flexibility, and an unbeatable work and social environment. It has internationally renowned institutions, top-class mentorship, and supervision, ultramodern facilities and multicultural environments, an emphasis on independent research, good links to business, as well as a fantastic lifestyle. Here are a few of the many reasons why others have chosen New Zealand for their study abroad experience.
What are the advantages of studying in NZ?
- Globally recognized quality education
- Affordable Tuition & Living, NZ$ rate in INR is much lower than AUD & other dollars.
- Friendly environment & an English-speaking country.
- New Zealand is a growing economy offering increasing job opportunities.
- Low unemployment ratio compared to most countries.
- Quick Applications & visa processing.
- 20 Hours part-time work allowed during studies & full time during summer holidays helping students to cover living cost.
- Students on completion of most courses including one year Diploma course are eligible for one year job search visa when they can work full time
- Students with full time job offers in relevant area of study may extend their visa by converting it to Work Permit / Permanent Residency depending on their eligibility
- Student partners can accompany on Work Permit or Visitors category.
What is the application process for NZ?
Admissions are granted purely on students academics. Students need to provide: CV, academic documents, any professional certifications, work experience if applicable, English language evidence, reference letters, SOP & Passport copy.
What are the visa application requirements?
Student visa is issued to a full time enrolled student with good character, health & financial background. Student visa for New Zealand is much easier & quicker than many other countries.
What are the Housing options available?
On Campus: College hostel’s (self catered or fully catered)• Off Campus: Rent a Flat/ Apartment, Private Hostels, lodge or Motels• Home stay: with families as per students preference
What are the living expenses?
On an average, an international student spends about 800 – 1000 NZ$ per month on accommodation, food, clothing, entertainment, transport & other costs. It is important to note that individual’s cost may vary as per their location, course & lifestyle.
Can I work whilst am studying?
All international students are allowed to work part time upto 20 hours per week & full time during summer holidays. NZ follows minimum wage system; current minimum wage for an employee is 12 NZ$ per hour.
What are the options available after completing my studies in NZ?
Students finishing courses of Level 5 or higher level are eligible for 1 year job search visa when they can work full time & look for a job in relevant area of study. Once student get offered full time job offer in relevant area of study they can apply for PR or Work Permit depending on their eligibility. Long term skilled shortage list of popular field in demand with good job prospects can be viewed on immigration website www.immigration.govt.nz
Can my spouse accompany me during my studies in NZ?
Spouse of students going for PG course or courses in Long term skilled shortage area can get Full time work permit. Spouse of students going to UG courses if willing, to accompany their partners can apply for a visitor visa.
Are Scholarships available?
Most international students study in New Zealand on a full fee payment basis. New Zealand doctoral research scholarships are a significant educational opportunity as here international student only pays domestic fees & many times also support students with Living & travel allowance. Other Government scholarships could be found on www.newzealandeducated.com
How much does NZ education cost?
How much does NZ education cost?
Tuition Fees Approx. 12000 NZ$ – 28000 NZ$ p.a; depending on the area and level of studies.
1- Here you can add point as starting from (1-) likewise
* If you have to add point like this you can add point like this