Study in Ireland
Ireland is a part of European Union and is a very dynamic and modern country with a young population of 40% population below 25 years and one of the fastest growing economics in the world, with population of 4.33 million. The country also boasts the highest quality of life in the world, ranking first in the Economist Intelligence Unit’s Quality-of-life index. Ireland has topped a list of the World’s Friendliest Countries in a survey drawn up by the Lonely Planet travel guide group.
- Accepts student’s for post graduation with 15 yrs of education, unlike some countries.
- One of the best education systems in Europe (2004 IMD World competitiveness Report) with a history rich in tradition and learning.
- Quality education leading to rapid growth of economy. It has 4.4% unemployment rate.
- Over 2,00,000 international students.
- 1 year master’s degree
- No prior work experience required for MBA
- International Students can work Part-time (approximately 20 hrs/week) and full time post study
- Excellent wages: € 8-9 per hr
- Government policy on investment in research to develop Ireland as a knowledge society.
- Close links between educational institutions & thriving economy.
- Temperate climate. It rarely drops below freezing and snow is uncommon.
- Modern lively, safe & secure environment in which one can live, work & study.
- An English speaking country.
- Reputation of Irish people for friendliness.
Free consultation, provision of educational institutions and countries
Individual selection of the program, preparation for admission
Submission of documents
Collection and preparation of documents, submission of documents to an educational institution
Obtaining an invitation, preparing and submitting documents for a visa
Search and selection of a place of residence, meeting a student in the country of study
Support during training, assistance in adaptation and any questions